Outstanding Philanthropic Volunteer Awards
Each year, the University of Cincinnati Foundation honors outstanding volunteers, staff, students and groups who go beyond the call of duty through their philanthropic efforts.
UC and UC Health volunteers demonstrate their commitment by generously giving their time, talents and treasures to provide education, research, clinical care and experiential opportunities for students, patients, faculty and staff. Without the work of these dedicated individuals and groups, UC and UC Health would not be where they are today.
If you know a volunteer who deserves to be honored, fill out our online nomination form for the 2017 Outstanding Philanthropic Volunteer Awards.
About the Awards
The UC Foundation recognizes volunteers annually for their service to the university through a series of awards. This year’s award winners will be honored at the George Rieveschl, Jr. dinner in October. Nominators of winning nominees will receive an invitation to this dinner.
- Made a noteworthy, institution-wide impact
- Supported or directed fundraising for a major priority project
- Contributed time and talents to a specific college or unit
- Supported or directed fundraising for a specific college or unit need
Group Philanthropy Award
- Has been highly engaged in philanthropic activities at UC or UC Health
- Made a significant positive impact institution-wide or on a specific college or unit
Staff Award of Merit
- Fostered a culture of philanthropy, embracing the spirit of George Rieveschl
- Significantly contributed to building a “culture of giving” at UC or UC Health
- Has excellent rapport with academic leaders, board members and colleagues
- Leads by example through words and actions
- Accomplished something noteworthy
Student Philanthropy Award
- Has been highly engaged in philanthropic activities on campus
- Made a significant positive impact university-wide or on a specific college or unit
- Demonstrated leadership by supporting or implementing a fundraising program for a UC priority